We ("us", "we", "the games", "our games", "the apps", "our apps" or "the Applications") have created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so that you will understand what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to the games.
By using the games, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy.
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the games. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through the games that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third party features or services made available via the games. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the games belong to their respective owners.
I. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following information:
1. The system language;
2. The MCC;
3. The version code;
4. The version name;
5. The Unity version;
6. The OS (iOS or Android);
7. The OS version;
8. The device name;
9. The device memory;
10. The screen resolution;
11. The device model;
12. The IP address;
13. The Advertising tracking ID (Identifier for Advertising (IDFA) on iOS, Google Advertising ID on Android), you can reset or erased at any time in your device settings;
14. The email address when you send us feedback with email address filled;
15. The country code;
16. The actions you do in the games, for example, open an page.
II. WHY WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
We may use the information for the following purpose:
1. To understand demographics of our users, and improve user experience;
2. To communicate with you when you send us feedback with email address filled;
3. To fix the crash and ANR issues on some special devices;
III. INFORMATION MAY BE SHARED with THIRD-PARTY
We use THIRD-PARTY Ads to enable us to offer our app for free. We use THIRD-PARTY to help us to analyze data and they will collect the related data by themselves by their SDKs after your consent. The details are listed below:
IV. Our Policies About Children
We never knowingly or willingly collect any personal data concerning children under 16 years of age.
V. Your Rights and How to Access, Update, and Manage Your Personal Information
European Countries Users Rights
If you are located in the European Countries, you have the following data protection rights by sending us mail to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "European Rights Request", we will process your request ASAP in 1 day to 2 week:
1. You can access or request deletion of your personal information.
2. You can correct or update your personal information.
3. If we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time.
4. You can ask us to restrict processing of your personal information.
California Users Rights
If you are a California resident, you may be able to exercise additional rights granted by California law in relation to the Personal Information that we have collected from you. When you want to exercise your right, please email to "email@example.com" with the subject line "California Rights Request", we will process your request ASAP in 1 day to 2 week.
Brazilian Users Rights
If you are a Brazilian resident, you may be able to exercise additional rights granted by Lei Geral de Proteção de Dados (LGPD) in relation to the personal information. When you want to exercise your right, please email to "firstname.lastname@example.org" with the subject line "Brazilian Rights Request", we will process your request ASAP in 1 day to 2 week.
VI. Data Security and Retention
We implement reasonable measures to help secure the information we collect. We retain the data we collect for up to 24 months.
VIII. CONTACT US
If you have any questions or comments about this policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of our games, services or site, please contact us at email@example.com.